Renka is a family run company, formed by Mark and Neil Warburton over 10 years ago. Having previously worked together in general construction for over 15 years, the brothers decided to specialise in the increasingly popular aluminium glazing sector, and seek to offer the best aluminium products from across the industry.
Whilst Renka has expanded considerably in the intervening years, family values remain at the heart of what we do. Our team aims to approach every customer’s project with the same excitement, passion and zeal that our customers have, and we recognise that a well-delivered project can significantly enhance the look, feel and value of a property.
Renka offers the highest quality aluminium and UPVC glazing products at a cost-effective price and look to go the extra mile to help deliver our customers’ visions for their properties.
We cater for projects of all sizes and values from full design and build projects to individual aluminium windows, sliding and bi-fold doors.
What we do
The Renka teamwork with clients, architects and builders from the earliest stages of planning to establish what the client is aiming to achieve so that we can specify the most appropriate products for you.
The earlier in your planning process that we are involved, the more effectively we can support your project planning and the better able we are to identify logistical and aesthetic considerations for you and your builder.
We’re here to help and support you from the point that you contact us through to the successful completion of the build, renovation or extension.
Meet the Renka team
As well as being our Managing Director, Neil also manages the Installations Team – often co-ordinating their activities across a number of concurrent project sites.
Neil started his working life as a cabinet maker, and his attention to detail and craftsmanship are apparent in all he does.
Neil is naturally competitive and plays football every week.
Neil’s guilty pleasures include running, curry, bottles of wine, and crisps, although not necessarily at the same time.
Mark has been working in the door, window and construction sectors for 25 years, and has a fantastic eye for design and detail.
As well as managing our office based team and being our lead surveyor, Mark juggles the demands of a young family. As a keen sports fan and Villa supporter, Mark is also used to coping with disappointment!
Mark’s guilty pleasures include cars, his iPad, cycling, chicken Balti Madras, Take That, knocking down walls at home, and odd socks.
Mary has been bringing her excellent organisational ability and customer management skills to the Renka office team for the last 4 years.
Mary comes from a teaching background, having been an English teacher and then assistant head for a total of 15 years.
Out of work, other than managing the social diaries of 3 young and active children, Mary is a keen runner.
Mary’s guilty pleasures include eating marshmallows (LOTS of), listening to the Archers (ideally in bed) and being partial to a bit of George Michael and WHAM!
Bruce is our Sales Manager, managing our response to new enquiries and working on strategic change projects.
With a background in team and project management, Bruce combines excellent planning and organisational skills with a great eye for detail. He is a guru (and self-confessed geek) on Microsoft Excel.
Outside work, Bruce has 3 children and is currently planning his wedding. His guilty pleasures include musicals (especially Les Miserables), 80s music, bacon sandwiches and QI.
Alison is our financial guru – doing our accounts, and making sure that we get paid and pay our bills on time.
Born & bred in Birmingham, Alison is married to her childhood sweetheart, and has got two athletically talented daughters – so weekends are spent taxiing them to trampolining, gymnastics and netball.
Alison is also a regular (and competitive) netball player, whose
guilty pleasures include buying tops, eating crisps and drinking San Miguel (although rarely in the office!)
James has been working in our installations team for nearly 8 years and is well known to our customers for his professional and calm approach to work.
Out of work, James is a happily married family man with 3 children under 10 and manages a junior football team.
James’s hobbies include football, karate, and snooker, and he regularly travels to the Crucible in Sheffield for the World Championships.
James’s guilty pleasures include sausage, bacon, egg and black pudding baguettes, drinking huge amounts of tea, Michael Buble, Westlife and Meat Loaf.
Installations Team Leader
Having worked in construction since leaving school, Karl brings a wealth of experience and a calm manner to any project installation and is great working with our customers. Technically skilled, he is great at working out solutions to on-site challenges.
Karl also has a huge wingspan and is the go-to guy if anything big or heavy needs moving.
Outside work, Karl is a keen golfer, a big fan of “the mighty blues” (his words not mine!), and is acknowledged to be Renka’s “king of the selfies”.
Installations team leader
Beth is our newest recruit, and a recent Graduate. She brings with her a knowledge of marketing focusing on design and social media, also bringing a creative flair with her Fine Art background. Guilty pleasures include binge watching any TV show on Netflix, and cheese (eating lots).
Marketing and Sales Assistant
Why choose Renka
- Your project is important to us. We will liaise with you, your architect and builder to provide you with the information you need to select the best product for you. When you’ve decided what you want, we will then carry out a detailed site survey to ensure that everything is done in advance of and during the installation to ensure that the end result is exactly what you want.
- We are specialists in aluminium glazing systems, and ensure that our bespoke high specification products are made to measure and manufactured to your very individual specifications. Our versatile range of products is suitable for contemporary, retro refurbishment, listed, period and commercial applications.
- Our in-house installations team are specialists in the unique requirements and nuances of fitting aluminium glazing systems.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team are here to guide you through our extensive product range and help you to understand exactly what can be realistically achieved with the latest aluminium glazing.
- We have been successfully transforming homes for many years, fitting doors and windows, from the simplest casement window to the widest sets of sliding or bifold doors. Whether you are looking to compliment your existing home in a traditional way or looking for a startling modern statement, we can provide the expertise you need to give your home that special look and feel.
As featured on
As featured on